Sing Me My Songs

Sondre Lerche

Lagi seneng dengerin lagu-lagunya Sondre Lerche dari albumnya Faces Down, Two Way Monologue, Phantom Punch, Dan in Real Life.

Heran saja, lagu-lagunya sering nyebut-nyebut soal tidur atau tidak tidur: sleep on needles, you'll believe you are hard, sleep on needles and hear only the truth; I'm sleepless around midnight, there's a change in the wind, the remembrance of things [Sleep on Needles]; it's that when I lose my sleep, it's you I miss [You Know So Well]; my sheets are tearin' from sleepin' in too long, from sleepin' in too long with you [My Hands Are Shaking]; down in the valley a choice has been made, a new reputation, it sleeps in your bed [No One's Gonna Come]; forcin' my way out of sleep, I inhale the smell of spring and greens [Don't be Shallow]; I'm wide awake and so are you, do you have a clue what this is? [Modern Nature]; there's no where to run, no where to escape, tell me you knew until we awake [Say it All]; and as I wake up by your side, I'll know that it is love [I Wanna Call It Love].

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sing Me My Songs