Sing Me My Songs

Somewhere Around New Year's Eve - Fariz RM ♫



it was hot summer night
stars were sparkling in the sky
followed by neon signs
in the top city buildings

here i watched crowded streets
with crowded people everywhere
i think i'm lost in a conspiracy
of human behavior or something

i'm goin nowhere ...from one to another
it's just nowhere to go ...it's just dead end
maybe it's because you're not here
yeah baby ...i'm alone that's why

already 11:30...
almost midnight
i guess i just realize
it was new year's eve

new year's eve? ...
the end of a decade
so what ? ...
it's look like it's been a decade
since ive been losing you

god i still remember the nights
we share emotions burn into desires
and now you do that with another person, did you ?
was it someone that i knew before

where ...are you tonight
when someone needs you
could you feel in your heart
i'm waiting here for you
stay ...here by side
tell me you love me
somewhere on new year's eve
i'll dance with you oh ...

stories will always there between us
somewhere ...sometimes ...i don't know
you were always means something to me
and you know that the way you reach it
the way you dance
hey ...go on mi chitta
i can see you dancing in my dreams
slowly ...willingly ...came out to me
simple it's just simple the way i did
and the way you did with me

uh ...we can make it out
simple and easy
could you feel fantasize
make our dreams come true

call my name out loud
bring your emotions
cause somewhere on new year's eve
i'll be with you
should i dance with you
i could feel your body close to me

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sing Me My Songs