Sing Me My Songs

Seagulls

Seagulls
gliding high
clattering
behind the clouds
taking my imaginations
that were floating
riding the sea foams faraway
then dissapeared deep into the sea.

Oh how happy beyond words
How delightful the beat of my soul
Never known sadness,
Never known suffering
Never known sorrow
Forever in joyful charm.

Suddenly I was startled
Touched deep inside my heart
A small boat swaying
an old fisherman was there
-- It has been three nights,
the moon had dissappeared,
they sky was empty
though no clouds was there.

Suddenly I realized
that seagull song
simply a sad song
A sorrowful tune
of a wounded heart
No friends to share suffering
Not even to share stories

Seagulls
gliding high
clattering
behind the clouds
Now taking my imaginations
that were floating
fall down near my feet.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sing Me My Songs