Sing Me My Songs

There's a Train

There's a train that's coming my way
Are you on it?
It would be so nice to see your smile again
My long lost friend
I pay the fare
There ain't nothing there to keep you
All aboard
I pray the Lord will bring you back
Just ten miles off the track

There's a breeze that's blowing our way
Can you feel it?
It'd be so nice to hear you laugh once more
You know my heart's an open door
What you waiting for

There's a train that's coming my way
Where the sun's always shining
And the moon never fails to appear
Where the tracks come together
There'll be a change in the weather
Climb aboard, come on along
Sail away

There's a song that's coming our way
Can you hear it?
It's a tune that's bound to brighten up our hearts
You know we've been too long apart
Here's a brand new start

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sing Me My Songs