Sing Me My Songs

Empty Space

Di You Tube, nyari salah satu lagu faveku, Jose Mari Chan "Empty Space". Nggak ketemu. Ada lagu yang sama tapi yang nyanyiin bukan Jose Mari Chan. Perempuan. Entah siapa. Lumayanlah bisa dengar lagunya.




There’s an empty space in your distant gaze
And you may look away the void still stays
There’s a hollow part in your weary heart
And though you try again
No smile can hide your pain

Fear not the night within that’s where my light begins
So you may one day see my face
Only I can fill your days

There’s a raging storm in your broken soul
And how you wish away your troubled days
There’s an open door at your deepest core
And though you lose your way
You’ll still come home someday

Fear not the noise within that’s where my voice begins
So you may one day hear my song
Only I can still your storms

There’s an empty room there’s a hidden wound
This heart that burns for you if only you knew
You’re the missing part in my yearning heart
And I will stay around until the day you’re found
May this my whispered song lead you to come back home
Til we’re no longer far apart…
Then will your laughter fill my heart

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sing Me My Songs